Steel is a key input for construction projects in Australia. Businesses serving these projects require assurance of availability of steel products through a flexible, short, secure and high-quality supply chain.
When speaking to steel businesses serving the Building and Construction sector in Australia, the three key factors that can make or break these businesses:
- Raw material supply optimisation to minimise re-work
- Access to high quality branded steel products and the ability to leverage awareness for promotion of end products; and
- Time in waiting improvements to reduce bottlenecks.
The Steel Efficiency Review® has identified savings for these customers in two key operational areas:
- Transportation – with key findings ranging from freight support to improvements in scheduled freight;
- Processing – with key findings ranging from additional processing work involving third parties to additional processing work conducted by our operations,
Our customers pursue the SER® as a vehicle to look at their business in a different way to make some small changes to reap big rewards. The Steel Efficiency Review® aims to provide recommendations to support our customer’s business and at the same time improve our product and service offer.
To register for the Steel Efficiency Review® click here.