After hundreds of Steel Efficiency Review® visits with our customers this year alone we have found the key challenges facing Australian Manufacturing comprise:
- Lack of Communication
- Lack of Skills / Training
- Duplication of work
- Dead Zones – places where work gets held up or lost
- Lost Time – people looking for work and / or re-work to correct errors
- Different prioritisation rules in different areas / departments
- High lead times – slow turnaround
Once we get to understand the underlying causes for these key challenges – we start build our findings and recommendations for improvement.
We have found, our customers pursue the SER® as a vehicle to look at their business in a different way to make some small changes to reap big rewards. The Steel Efficiency Review® aims to provide recommendations to support our customer’s business and at the same time improve our product and service offer.
To register for the Steel Efficiency Review® click here.