Recent SER® consultations in the Transport and Automotive sector have uncovered 3 key success factors – these comprise:
- Inventory optimisation to automate build lists
- Warehouse layout re-think to eliminate bottlenecks and allow quick flow of product
- Quality Assurance and Certification
Utilising the Steel Efficiency Review® to better understand a typical business serving the Transport & Automotive industry, our SER® consultants identified the need to:
- Adjust customer inventory levels dependent on seasonal buyer behaviour – this would increase business cash flow when needed the most (during the slow times)
- Simplify purchasing patterns and systems to allow seamless management of product requirements
- Quality Assurance to ensure product is fit for purpose – eliminating risks in the manufacturing process
Download our Fact Sheet for our insights and learnings after completing 1,011 Steel Efficiency Review® consultations on businesses of all shapes and sizes across Australia. For more information refer to our State of Market Reports and Case Studies.
To register for your own FREE Steel Efficiency Review® click here.