Advanced Manufacturing involves the use of technology to improve products and/or processes. It a continual drive to makes your products and services better. Manufacturers practicing advanced manufacturing produce products and services – characterised as:
- Products / Services with high levels of design
- Technologically complex products / services
- Innovative products / services
- Reliable, affordable, and available products / services
- Newer, better, more exciting products / services
- Products / Services that solve a variety of problems
In Australia, universities have joined forces to work with industry participants and collaborate to increase competitiveness, develop new products / services and build a pipeline of talent and skills. With our Steel Efficiency Review® visits we have uncovered how businesses in manufacturing environments are adapting and transitioning for the future. Our customers’ attitudes towards technology, production and talent have evolved and we aim to fully support their journey.
The Steel Efficiency Review® aims to provide recommendations to support our customer’s business and at the same time improve our product and service offer.
To register for the Steel Efficiency Review® click here.